Chesapeake Systems provides “Creative IT for the Creative Professional.” We specialize in developing solutions for the most demanding digital workflow challenges. Our clients range from international broadcasters to small business owners.
We are looking to hire a Fulfillment Assistant who is seeking an entry-level, part-time position in a fast-growing industry. Several flexible scheduling options are available.
The successful candidate should be a motivated professional looking to further his/her career by taking on the front-line challenges inherent with this position.
Job Duties Include:
- Handle receiving of inventory and related allocation. Shipments range from 5 – 200 lbs. (We have appropriate hand-lifts as needed.)
- Handle deliveries of orders. Most (but not all) deliveries are to locations within the Mid-Atlantic and MYC regions. Due to legal restrictions for rental box trucks, which we use occasionally for larger deliveries, we prefer candidates to be at least 21 years of age.
- Having reliable personal auto transportation is also preferred as we envision the successful candidate making smaller deliveries with that. Mileage will be compensated.
- Shipping out smaller orders to clients that do not require in-person delivery.
- Experience with eBay is highly desirable since we like to dispose of back stock inventory through eBay and Craigslist.
- Assist in basic technical installation tasks such as racking of network equipment, wire pulls, etc.
- Basic administrative and facilities duties such as filing, answering phones, work area cleaning, organization of the office, and maintaining stocking levels of office supplies, etc.
We provide a competitive compensation.
Interested persons should apply by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.