Post Production Engineer – New York City Area
Renowned workflow, application, and IT Support firm for media and entertainment industries, CHESA (Chesapeake Systems) is looking for a passionate candidate with the drive to provide excellent customer service and the desire to join the leading workflow, application, and IT project and support team in the industry. We are seeking a technically-minded post-production professional to join the team and work remotely and onsite with one of our clients in New York City.
Our client has connected millions of people around the world to bring to you content from magazines, television stations, websites, and radio stations. We are looking for a passionate, dedicated, and experienced Post Production Engineer to join the National Media Group Video Team, reporting directly to the Director of Video Engineering.
- Maintain post-production facilities and technology across all office locations (NY, LA, and AL).
- Provide Tier II & III support for internal brands and teams.
- Manage contracts and relationships with vendors.
- Creation, administration, and enforcement of policy for media asset management, file lifecycle, and technology.
- Provide regular status updates to senior management.
- Communicate with all posts, editors, and assistants as needed.
- Regularly meet with Post Production team to ensure uniformity.