On this episode of The Workflow Show, Jason and Ben chat with David Merzenich of MoovIt, a German-based systems integrator and the first Adobe Video Solution Partner in the program. David Merzenich discusses Helmut, a suite of workflow orchestration tools designed from the ground up, to bring consistency and flexibility to any Adobe post-production environment. Ben and Jason ask about the development, goals, and benefits of using Helmut within the Adobe ecosystem and discuss certain challenges of an Adobe-centric workflow. Listen in for some workflow therapy!
This is Part Two of our discussion with Dave Helmly, Head of Strategic Development, Adobe Professional Video, and Michael Gamboeck, Senior Strategic Development Manager, Creative Cloud Video regarding the new Adobe Video Solution Partner Program. In this episode of The Workflow Show, Dave and Michael further outline the benefits and intricacies of working within the AVSP Program, including how it benefits Adobe users. They also discuss the challenges of choosing a media asset management workflow and how the AVSP program aims to remove those challenges with highly trained systems integrator partners.
- Ben, Jason, and guests discuss the possible impact of new Macs on customer hardware and workflow needs
- They discuss how traditional workflows with Adobe are changing with new and exciting tech, such as LucidLink
- Ben and Jason bring up the new standards of workflow, including work from home, and how that will affect the connections and media asset management of editing teams
- Dave and Michael highlight how CHESA, an Adobe Certified Service Partner, works as an extension of the Adobe engineering team
- Dave and Michael share the benefits of Adobe’s new speech to text feature for editors in Adobe Premiere
View CHESA’s Press Release on our Adobe Certified Service Partner Status.
View a list of all The Workflow Show podcast episodes