The video production department for the Philadelphia Phillies fulfills a plethora of media needs for the MLB team, including content for game day broadcasts, the stadium scoreboard, social media, sales promos, park displays, and special events.
The department needed vast online storage and quick and easy access to archive footage, via a robust workflow designed specifically to ingest, edit and manage large media assets.
How CHESA Helped Them
- Set up a new Dell EMC Isilon storage network connected to workstations
- Designed a detailed workflow for dealing with large digital media files
- Installed a Quantum Scalar tape library with a pair of LTO tape drives for archiving
- Recommended and implemented a Square Box CatDV MAM system and managed the migration of files to it from an Apple Final Cut Pro server without any loss of metadata
- Built-in Archiware P5 middleware to enable CatDV to send footage to archive
- Provide ongoing support of the infrastructure through a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Download Case Study >>