On this first of our two-part episode of The Workflow Show “Video Production and Post Production in the Cloud During Covid” with Michael Kammes of Bebop Technology, Jason and Ben of CHESA speak with returning guest Michael Kammes, Director of Business Development at Bebop Technology. It’s been a year (Pre-Covid) since Michael’s last guest appearance. Much has changed since our last chat when we discussed editing in the cloud. Quickly this has become the norm. Catch up with Jason, Ben, and Michael to hear what has changed in the last year and what video editors and studios are looking for as they adapt workflows to an at home and remote creative workforce.
- What is the difference in requests of clients and customers from a year ago to now, including facility changes, moving assets to the cloud, and vetting out the right tool for each team’s need?
- What has Post Production in the Cloud during Covid looked like?
- Why low cost solutions to cloud file management can be enticing, but sometimes don’t fit the overall needs of customers.
- How should you consider a cloud strategy for your team?
- What are the different methodologies of collaborative editing in the cloud?
More From CHESA and The Workflow Show: Episode #59: Video Production and Post Production in the Cloud During Covid with Michael Kammes of Bebop Technology, Part 2