Seventy percent of Fortune 50 companies rely on Root Inc. to deliver successful cultural and strategic transformation initiatives. Root’s disruptive methods combine art and science to create experiences that connect, build and transform businesses.
When demand for Root’s newly launched video services exploded, the company sought out an expert to help implement the media workflow and technology necessary to support their rapid growth: Chesapeake Systems.
How Chesapeake Systems Helped
- Assessed in-house resources and developed a roadmap to meet current and future storage and workflow needs.
- Implemented a 4K-ready system.
- Advised on archive system hardware selection.
- Set up fiber channels and an NFS connection to support the video team, offering flexibility in the field and in the studio, so they can forget the technical and focus on creating high-quality content.
- Supervised equipment installation.
- Provided ongoing remote management and support for the video department’s infrastructure.
For all the details, download the full case study here.