In this exciting role, the account executive will be a voice and personality of Chesapeake Systems to prospects and associated partners. Prospective customers ranging from broadcasters and media publishers to NFL teams and musical performance artists servicing Digital Media Workflows and IT Solutions.
Chesapeake Systems provides a competitive salary range and a full range of benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Qualifications & Skills
Be successful in the Role…
- By becoming a voice and personality of Chesapeake Systems to prospects and associated partners
- By becoming the best in the business in the role in terms of public acclamation
- By knowing the names and the roles of key individuals within all accounts, both existing and potential, in my region and/or assigned to me
- By knowing the name and the roles of key individuals within our partners with whom we do business with for the benefit of our clients
- By connecting the individuals and roles within Chesapeake Systems to the correct individuals and roles of our clients, and keeping unconnected those who ought not be connected
- By being an articulate and clear spokesperson of our capabilities and offerings to existing clients, and potential clients if assigned to me
- By knowing the competitive landscape of the region, the names and roles of key individuals of our competitors, and always being able to clearly articulate the benefits of our clients in their work with Chesapeake Systems over our competitors
- By knowing intimately the challenges faced by current and potential clients
- By knowing intimately the potential opportunities for growth and success of our clients and our potential clients
- By knowing intimately the current service and product offerings of Chesapeake Systems as it relates to our clients
- By providing feedback and justification for new and modified offerings related to the needs and opportunities of our current and prospective clients
Key Metrics —
- Meet Adjusted Gross Profit goals
- Meet assigned quota
- Accurate forecasting
- New client relationships added to the “top of the funnel”
Chesapeake Systems is a leading expert in workflow solutions for the media & entertainment industry built on decades of collaboration with leading organizations, creatives, and IT teams. As a video systems integrator and consulting firm, we help clients find the best way to store, access and monetize rich media content. We understand complex workflows involved with managing media content from creation to distribution and preservation. We are masters at navigating the technology landscape. Our clients include some of the largest studios, broadcasters, sports and digital media publishers in the country. The highly skilled team at Chesapeake designs and implements high-performance, scalable and reliable solutions from storage and asset management to workflow automation, and much more.
Established in 1990, Chesapeake Systems is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with satellite locations in New York City and Los Angeles. We are a full-service provider of technology systems and solutions that specializes in optimizing media workflows from creation to distribution and preservation. Chesapeake’s expert architects design pioneering asset management solutions that enable creative teams and drive efficiencies in IT, all backed by steadfast customer support.
At Chesapeake, we believe in fostering a creative mindset to solve technology problems for our clients. This is a very coaching-oriented culture. We look at problems as challenges and want our teams to collaborate to come up with the best solutions for our customers.
Minimum Years of Experience
5+ years of sales expierence