In this exciting role, the account manager will assist clients ranging from broadcasters and media publishers to NFL teams and musical performance artists servicing Digital Media Workflows and IT Solutions. As the Account Manager, you will help deliver a great client experience by working with the team of professionals from Chesapeake Systems.
Specific duties include:
- Identify, Evaluate, Pursue and Close new opportunities with existing clients.
- Build strong relationships with key client contacts to ensure retention and grow revenues at each account in the portfolio.
- Drive new opportunities through regular business reviews, development planning, and client interactions.
- Account planning.
Chesapeake Systems provides a competitive salary range and a full range of benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
- Base salary
- Generous commission structure
- Earned Leave Time
- Simple IRA Plan with Employer Matching
- Employer sponsored social events
- Contributions toward benefits including Employee Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Continuing Education, Long-term Disability Insurance.
Qualifications & Skills
We are seeking someone with previous sales experience who is absolutely passionate and driven to excel in the technical side of Media and Entertainment industry. Far from a “sell, sell, sell!” atmosphere, we are very much about educating and assisting our clients, serving in an advisory and consultative role as we help them through their pain points and bottlenecks, and delivering solutions to our clients that help them succeed. Our goal is to empower our creative clients through every step of their demanding digital workflows. The person who fills this role will leverage their networking skills and proficiency in media and technology to identify prospective clients. They will consult and advise clients about the benefits of working with a company that harnesses the latest technology to assist with their demanding workflows. They will excel in developing business and solution selling.
You must have earned at least $100k in total compensation in one of the last 3 years to qualify.
Location: New York, NY